“Attitude is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, money, circumstances, than failures and success, than what other people think, say, or do. It is more important than appearance, ability, or skill. It will make or break a business, a home, a friendship, an organization. The remarkable thing is I have a choice every day of what my attitude will be. I cannot change my past. I cannot change the actions of others. I cannot change the inevitable. The only thing I can change is attitude. Life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it.”
― Charles R. Swindoll
At Triyog we believe that the best asset that an individual can bring into an organization is an open mind coupled with correct attitude. A positive, growth-centered individual at the workplace constitutes value for us. We are certain that such individuals can be groomed into fantastic teachers if certain basic educational criteria are met.
We are looking for looking for motivated, growth-oriented personnel for the following positions:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Sound knowledge of progressive education system.
- Good spoken and written skills in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Library Science and 2 Years’ related experience.
- Good spoken/written English with computer proficiency.
- Experience of working with computerized Library Management system.
- Strong planning & organizing skills.
If you are interested to work in a positive and dynamic school environment, please send us your CV with 2 references at firstname.lastname@example.org OR fill up the form below and submit by 19 January 2018.
Please send us your resume.
Note: Field marked with * (Asterisk) are compulsory.